Friday, October 10, 2008

Maximize Your Online Advertising

Is online advertising dead?

I don’t think so. I’m still seeing advertisements with good response rate.

After studying some of the online advertising sales letters with good response rate, I realized that the fundamentals of online advertising has not changed.

The only problem is that the days of short opt-in squeeze pages are gone. Prospects are getting immune to the idea of opting in. Nice graphic and squeeze page design can no longer impress the prospects.


I just read this blog post and it confirms what I have seen myself about squeeze pages. The author goes on to explain how you can utilize a well written classic sales letter to make your online advertising more effective. (Read the whole post by clicking on the post title.)

I believe that utilizing video is also going to be a key both in online advertising, squeeze pages and in sales letters. I have seen this used very effectively and I believe this trend is going to increase more and more.

Do you have ideas on how to make online advertising more effective? I'd love to hear them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no i don't have any idea right now..

btw..why i don't see google translate tool?

it will make easy for me to read =))

Sharon Reece said...

Which language do you need, phirez? I will add it.

Get all the Leads You Need

ViralFBFormula