Friday, August 16, 2013

Ceramic Frying Pan

I don't often post something as mundane as this on my blog, but I must. Otherwise you will miss out on something that is so awesome and delightful and that makes cooking a breeze. It is so sweet I similar can't keep my mouth shut.

A package came in the mail the other day. I was suspicious since I hadn't ordered it and I wasn't expecting a package. It was something my gadget loving husband had ordered. When he opened the package and pulled out a "BRIGHT GREEN" frying pan, I almost fell over. Oh no, I thought, he's really gone off the deep end this time.

BUT...several omelets and fried eggs later, I'm singing a different tune. This amazing ceramic frying pan is my new best friend in the kitchen. My daughter actually tried it out first and declared, "I want one!" Here is a link in case you want to check it out: Ceramic Frying Pan

My husband had come home with a ceramic paring knife a couple of months ago and although I thought that was another of his "gadget" crazes, it turns out that I love my ceramic paring knife and it's the one I reach for most often. Mine looks kind of like these but I only got one.



Anyway, the moral of the story is let your husband bring you gifts even if they are gadgets instead of flowers. You might be very pleasantly surprised!

No comments:

Get all the Leads You Need

ViralFBFormula