Sunday, September 25, 2011

What Are You Looking For?

Have you gotten frustrated looking for something you need or want but can't find? Maybe it's a specific type of animal or a specific make and model of car or an antique. I'm here to help you find what you're looking for.

For items you will be paying less than $1,000 for, I charge a flat $10 if it costs less than $500, a flat $20 if it costs between $500 and $1,000. For items above $1,000, I charge a flat $20 fee upfront plus 5% of the purchase price of the item. For real estate, I charge a flat $20 fee upfront and 10% of the purchase price. You are welcome to negotiate with the seller to divide the fees as long as I receive my fee.

Let me work my research magic on your behalf and save you hours, days, even weeks or months of frustration. If its available, I should be able to find it. If not, I'll happily refund the upfront fee and you won't be out anything.

You can contact me through the comments on this website or by phone at 903 583-6036 and please leave me a message. I'll return your call.

No comments:

Get all the Leads You Need

ViralFBFormula