Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Monetizing Social Media

Monetizing social media is one of the hot topics on the net these days, especially with the phenomenal growth of Twitter and the changes made by Facebook not too long ago. Yesterday I came across some information that will change the way I do business and perhaps will change the way you do yours.

I came across this report by Perry Belcher who has been a student of social media marketing for the past year. He is giving away some very valuable information about how to monetize social media. Obviously he also wants as many people as possible on his webinar tomorrow (July 22, 2009) but even the stuff he is giving away is so good it is sure to be helpful to you. (I know I was fascinated by what he shared in his videos and reports!) I highly recommend taking the time out of your busy schedule to listen to what he has to say.

No comments:

Get all the Leads You Need

ViralFBFormula