Monday, January 7, 2008

Low Carb Anyone Or...?

Doing a bit of research this evening, I uncovered a treasure of information. This is in the form of 15 book reviews. Makes me wonder when this guy has time to read all of these books! My life is too busy - so I prefer reading his reviews ...
Although he is a strong proponent of a low carb lifestyle, this is what he has to say about the books he reviewed.
"Keep in mind that not all of these "diet" books are explicitly low-carb friendly, but that's okay since I think we can still find merit in the experiences shared by the authors of those books (even if we have to hold our noses with some of their "expert" opinions). Likewise, several of these books will have you stand up and cheer because they quite clearly espouse the basic tenets of a healthy low-carb lifestyle."

No comments:

Get all the Leads You Need

ViralFBFormula